It’s football season at Ohio University! The Bobcats take on Texas State in their home opener tomorrow, with kickoff at 3:30pm.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE VALID FOR ALL HOME FOOTBALL GAMEDAYS
You can use all APT bus lines to get to Peden Stadium and catch the action. Service is FREE for OU ID holders through the Bobcat Pass program.
- FROM RIDGES RV PARKING: The University CATS shuttle is available as your primary link, but APT Line 2 also stops next to Lin Hall/Kennedy Museum and the Mailroom at 1:10, 2:10, 3:10 and 4:10 and 5:10. For more campus parking and shuttle information visit university Parking Services.
- FROM FAIRGROUNDS PARKING: The 5 will pick up directly across the street from the Fairgrounds parking area at Seaman’s Grocery at 1:18, 2:18, 3:18, 4:18 and 5:18. The 4 will return you from Ping Center at :36 past the hour to the intersection of Shafer and Union after the game.
- FROM EAST ATHENS: The 2 & 3 from the Far East Side and E State Street both stop across from Grover Center (Richland and West Green Drive) a block from the stadium, at :09 and :39 past each hour; the 4 through the Near East Side/Mill St neighborhoods stops at Ping Center on South Green Drive at :36. Returning, the 3 stops at Grover at :56, the 4 at Ping at :54.
- FROM WEST ATHENS: The 4 goes from the far West Side on 2nd Street to a dropoff at Grover Center or at the Ping Center at :56 each hour. Return trip pickup is at the Ping Center at :36 each hour.
- FROM SOUTH ATHENS: The 3 goes up Richland Avenue, stopping at Grover Center at :56 past each hour. It stops there headed back south at :39 past.
DETOURS AND DELAYS
OUPD is closing South Green Drive in front of the stadium all day. The only APT line impacted is the 4, which will miss the westbound Richland and West Green Drive, West Green Stocker and Central Food Building stops; companion stops eastbound towards the stadium will remain open. Gameday traffic is very heavy on south campus, so all APT buses may experience some delay. Use the free app at athenstransit.org/tracker to check where your bus is and its estimated arrival time.